Hisham joined Legal Advisors in 2019 and has expertise in advising both Saudi Arabian and foreign clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions and general corporate matters and advisory work including public M&A transactions, Competition & Antitrust and Capital Markets.
Representative clients, cases or matters
- Advising multinational suppliers and distributors in relation to Saudi competition laws matters (e.g. prohibited practices, exclusivity, RPM, information sharing).
- Advising Saudi Arabian and foreign clients on Merger filings with the General Authority for Competition.
Prior to joining the Firm, Hisham handled the following matters:
- Advising NMC Healthcare LLC on its proposed acquisition of a stake in a Saudi listed company.
- Advising Al Ahlia for Cooperative Insurance Company on its proposed merger with Gulf Union Cooperative Insurance Company.
- Legal Practice Course - BPP University
- Masters of Law - University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelors of Law (Honors) - First Class - University of Sussex.